HOST a cookie class April 6th or April 8th
March 28th or30th in the afternoon / evening
I will provide everything needed from set up to tear down for you and your guests to each take home 6 decorated cookies, any left over icing they may have from their stations, as well my icing recipe.
In class we will learn how to work with and use a piping bag, how to create a "leaf tip" with our tip less bags, how to create dimension with different icing layers, and play with sprinkles!
A few requirements before signing up to host:
- There is an 7 person (or $300) minimum. If you have 12+ guests, your class is free
- Private classes generally go for 2.5-3 hours
- I will travel up to a 10 mile radius of my home for free. My traveling fee outside of that radius is $10 plus $.50 per mile (26891 La Alameda Mission Viejo CA 92691)
- I reserve the right to cancel class due to any sickness, and will provide a full refund
- Once you have signed up I will create a personal link for your guests to purchase their class through.
If you have any additional questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org